Press Play Below To Watch Dimming
SkyBlue® A21 is an LED retrofit bulb, powered by BIOS SkyBlue® patented circadian technology.BIOS SkyBlue® emits specific wavelengths that provide the same circadian benefits of the sun during a 24-hour period.
During the daytime, it infuses the critical sky-blue spectrum (490nm) to enhance productivity and boost mood. For your safety, the SkyBlue® technology emits minimal light in the blue light hazard region associated with retinal injury.
At nighttime, the SkyBlue® A21 bulbs dim to a cozy warm amber, removing all blue light for the perfect nighttime lighting solution. This removes the sky-blue spectrum and creates a warmer atmosphere that promotes natural melatonin production and better sleep.
- 0.83 Daytime Melanopic Ratio
- 83 Daytime CRI
- AC-120V / 60Hz
- Standard E26 white base
- Brightness: 720 lumens
- Light color 1900K – 3500K
- Estimated life (based on 3 hours/day): 13.7 years
- Estimated Energy cost: $1.08 per years
To check out what dimmers are compatible, please click here.
Download the full spec sheet below.
- Do they work in 220-240V countries?
- No, they only work in 110-120V countries at this time.
- Do they come in different sizes?
- Not at the moment.
- What if you don’t have a dimmer?
- SkyBlue® A21 is made to transition from daytime operation to nighttime operation via a standard LED dimmers. If no dimmer is available, it will only operate in daytime mode.
- What if I have more than one light switch?
- SkyBlue® A21 will work with 2-, 3-, or 4-way switch configurations as long as one of the switches is configured with an LED dimmer.
- What kind of dimmers do you recommend?
- SkyBlue® A21 is compatible with all standard LED dimmers and some standard incandescent dimmers. To check out what dimmers are compatible, please click here.