Our dedicated sales team and top engineers are here to support you every step of the way.
BIOS Project Support
Need help on a project? We have an in-house support team to help you push any project. The BIOS Icarus® lineup is fully scalable and capable for any operation.
Product Development + Integration Support
With our experienced team of researchers, engineers, and product developers, we are partnering with you every step of the journey to a successful BIOS Launch.
Welcome to the BIOS Reseller Support Portal.
This is your one-stop shop to aid in the launch of your BIOS Plant products. From branding, specifying, and training support here are the tools to help your marketing and product teams.
Based on the service or support you are looking for, please select one of the buttons below so we can assist you.
Why Choose BIOS?
What is the BIOS Difference?
BIOS is a team of former NASA scientists with a firm belief in the brilliance of natural light. Using a biological first approach, we develop professional led grow lights that deliver the perfect biological energy source needed to help plants thrive. By drawing off nature itself, our LED Lighting solutions provide an increase in yield, faster flowering times and reduce energy which provides you with a faster & higher ROI.
- Superior PAR output, photon efficacy, and light uniformity
- Scientifically engineered spectrum for optimal PAR photon efficacy and plant growth
- Fully assembled, UL wet rated, and durable industrial grade construction
- Enhanced crop yield and quality
- Total energy usage reduced by more than 50%
- 1-to-1 1,000W HPS replacement
- More than 50k hours lifetime with no lamp changes
- Smooth optics for spot free cleaning and superior light delivery over the life of the fixture
Read our Case Studies
ACC Case Study
PRODUCT REVIEWS + GENERAL VIDEOS
BIOS Icarus® Ti2
BIOS Icarus® Ti
BIOS Icarus® Li
BIOS Icarus® Li 2-Bar
BIOS Icarus® Gi2
BIOS Icarus® LLi
BIOS Icarus® Li2
BIOS Icarus® Ti3
Installation and Instruction Manuals
PSU Wiring Info for Gi2
PSU Wiring Info for Li and Ti2, Ti3
Li and Ti2 Dimming Chain
LLi and Li2 Dimming Chain
BIOS BRANDING AND PRODUCT PHOTOS
From logos to brand guidelines, this is your first stop to learn how to co-brand with BIOS.
BIOS LOGO (PNG)
BIOS LOGO (EPS)
The BIOS logo is used when announcing the launch of a partnership or representing BIOS as a whole in marketing efforts.
Click here to download EPS files of the logo.
Go To Market BIOS Material
We are here to help in building out your BIOS webpage. Here are the elements you will need when creating content.
WHAT TO PUT ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- Our biological first approach and NASA roots
- Energy reduction
- Easy to clean
- Industrial grade LED grow lights
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
- Increased Yield
Now its time to promote our partnership and product lines. Below are resources to consider when creating marketing assets.